Thursday, 25 April 2013

I love Stanley Park !

  On Tuesday April 23rd, I went to the field trip to Stanley Park with my teacher, Andrea, and my classmates. It was gorgeous weather. It was warm sunshine and clearing. First, we got on the number 19 bus at the intersection on main street. It took about 25 minutes to Lost Lagoon.The Lost Lagoon was the most largest lake at the Stanley Park. At first I saw mallard ducks and a pair of swans. Then I stopped by Nature House. Unfortunately it closed and I couldn't see inside. We can get more information about the animals and plants at there. After that we walked along on Tatlow Walk. We saw a massive Cedar that the bark was stringly and soft. Along the Tatlow  there was two more conifers, Douglas Fir, and Western Hemlock. An hour later, I arrived at Beaver Lake. There was a beaver'lodge in the middle of the lake. Some people read a book sitting on the bench, other had a picnic. They looked happily. When I lived near the lower mountain in Seoul, I often walked around the forest three times a week with my neighbor rain or shine. It's good for health. After finishing tour, I was in good mood. Nature gave me healing. I had a marvelous time. I would like to go there with my family on the weekend.

 

great blue heron

 

 

raccoon

1 comment:

  1. interesting, useful. Andrea took us walking along the path of real nature and rarely be there by yourself.

    ReplyDelete