Four years ago, my family had a marvelous summer vacation. Especially Turkey had both of two cultures between Asia and Europe.
First, we visited palace museum in Istanbul. It was absolutely huge and also had gorgeous jewels and gems and so on. After that, we ate lunch at the Turkish restaurant. The food that was called kebab was out of this world. In the afternoon, we moved to Grand Bazaar that was the most enormous traditional market. We saw gorgeous plates that was not only colorful paintings, but special design.
The next day, we were thrilled because we got a hot-air ballon before sunrise. While we saw fantastic shaped rocks on the ground, the sun began to rise. The scenery was absolutely fantastic and it was the most beautiful scene I had ever seen.
Turkish people always enjoyed to drink tea that was called "Cay". At first, I was curious about tea, and so I tried once on a ship. After that, tea was more attractive than coffee. Finally, during the tour I drank tea twice a day rain or shine.
When I turned back to Korea, I planned to go to Hawaii on next vacation.


I love your vivid description of Turkey, and your photos are stunning. I really want to go there myself.
ReplyDeleteI like your extreme adjectives - gorgeous, thrilled and absolutely fantastic. They make your writing really interesting.
I'm not sure you used "ridiculous" correctly.
I was in Istanbul 6 month ago, and agree whit you about all the intrestings things!! I think Turkish people enjoy of smoking too!! Because I found alot smoke in the enviorment!!
ReplyDeleteI'm really fond of your story in Turkey. There are many magnificent Mosque. I can image those splendid color and decoration. Turkey is always the country I expecte to visit next.
ReplyDelete